Choosing The Right Dealer
Your new heating and cooling products will affect your family’s comfort for years to come, which is why it is so important to choose a reputable dealer who can install it correctly. Here are a few tips for choosing a dealer you can feel good about:
- Ask friends and neighbors for a recommendation.
- Read consumer rating magazines.
- Check credentials. Call the Better Business Bureau to make sure the dealer is reputable. Also, check local and national affiliations, such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
- Ask your dealer for references to make sure he or she is insured for liability and worker’s compensation.
- Find out if your service includes removal of old equipment, cleanup, and emergency repairs.
- Ask about preventative maintenance service contracts and warranties.
- Ask about the importance of an integrated system, where indoor and outdoor systems work together to give you the comfort and efficiencies you desire.
For years homeowners have thought of each component in their heating and cooling system as a separate unit. They are actually integrated pieces of a much larger comfort system. Ask the professionals at Zilka Heating and Cooling to match the right products to create your own personal comfort system. Our specialized staff will help you decide what products and accessories are suitable for your home or business, ensuring comfort for years to come.
HVAC Equipment installed in Bloomfield Hills, Birmingham-Bloomfield, Troy, West Bloomfield, Waterford and Greater Oakland County.
Customized Comfort For You
Your home is a complex ecosystem. Your family, lifestyle and indoor environment combine to affect how comfortable you feel at home.
The Perfect Climate Comfort Center gives you elegant, intelligent control of your home comfort system. The professionals at Zilka Heating and Cooling can help you choose the comfort system components that maximize comfort for you and your family.
- High-efficiency heating equipment: Choose a unit with a high-energy efficiency rating–good for your pocketbook and the environment
- High-efficiency air conditioner: Consider units with two stage cooling for optimal dehumidification in summer
- Whole-house humidifier: Mosturize dry air to optimize humidity for your home health
- Perfect Window® Air Exchanger: Ventilate your home to assure fresh air while minimizing energy loss
- Guardian Air™: An RGF PHI & REME Technology
- Whole-house air cleaner: Trap a high percentage of airborne particles from the air passing through it
- Temperature zoning system:Control temperature by area in your home, saving energy and improving comfort
- Communications:Get added peace of mind and comfort through remote control and alerts of system problems